Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Birthday!!

I wanted to play along with the CR84FN31 Color Challenge of pink and green - great color combination. 

My dear little sister Kathy is having a birthday soon (YES ANOTHER ONE!!! - Sorry it happens to the best of us!!!)  She is always willing to help me any time I ask.  I thought I would start playing around with Happy Birthday cards and see what I can come up with until I find just the perfect one for her.  I have until July so there is plenty of time to experiment!!!  I loved using all sorts of pink on this one.  I started out with some great paper from the Echo Park "Life is Good" collection and went from there.
Here is a close up showing the detail.  I die cut the flowers from felt  and added some bling to the centers by  Prima.
I hope you like this! Stay tuned for more birthday cards!!

Supplies Used:
Paper:  Echo Park Life is Good Collection:  Floral Dress, Simple Stripes, Set The Table
Sentiment:  Stampin Up!  Brithday Wishes
Dies:  Spellbinders Fnacy Tags Two, Spellbinders for Xyron Shapez Frame 5
Corner Punch:  Stampin Up!
Butterfly Punch:  Martha Stewart
Border Punch:  EK Success
Flower Die:  Sizzix
Flower Centers:  Prima Dynasty DK Pink
Ink:  Momento Rose Bud, Ranger / Tim Holtz Distress Lipstick and Spun Sugar

2 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Jeanne! Love the felt flowers, the beautiful detail and the fancy label! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

Sue Lelli said...

This is just YUMMY! Jeanne, so many wonderful details! LOVE the ribbon and the bling and the flowers and the butterfly! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!