Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Case Study Challenge #123 Celebrate



Well I don't know about you but I am glad things are settling down after the holidays and I'm back in my normal routine!  Case Study is bringing you more fabulous inspiration this month!  Our guest muse is Amber Daigre from Damask Love and I have a feeling she is going to make a C&S gal out of me yet!  Amber is a pediatric psychologist and has been very involved in helping the survivors of Sandy Hook Elementary by creating Drawn Together - a project using art and creativity as therapy. 

Check out this inspiration photo.  I loved the sprinkling of different colored hearts like confetti!  Her card is pure C&S goodness!  I mimicked the confetti with a sprinkle of rhinestones over a simple sentiment.   Instead of a white card base I went with hot pink because that always shouts fun to me.    Here's a close up so you can see those sparkly flowers better.  Did I tell you our guest muse this month is Tasnim Ahmed from Cards and Bookmarks?  I can't wait to see what she does with this one too!

Check out what the rest of the team did with this one.  Just click on their names below to jump to their blog.
Chupa - Iwona Palamountain
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debbie Hughes
Jean Martin
Jeanne Jachna
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
January Muse:  Amber Daigre
Guest Designer:  Tasnim Ahmed

I hope I'll see you over at CASE Study Challenge!

Jeanne

Supplies Used: Finished Size 5" x 7"
Stamp: Waltzingmouse Say It Loud
Card Stock: Papertrey Ink: Raspberry Fizz, True Black
Gems: my stash
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black

11 comments:

Pauline said...

How gorgeous Jeanne, so sparkly and very pretty!

Helen Berry said...

wow, wow, wow Jeanne this is just divine!! LOVE how you interpreted the CASE study - so pretty, so elegant, so YOU!! Wonderful x

Tracey McNeely said...

How can you not love all of those sequins. Love your CASE Jeanne!

JJ Bolton said...

I love your blingy version of CAS!!! The gems are lovely on the hot pink:)

Cathy Weber said...

This is a beautiful card...love all the sparklies on it, but I am not buying you becoming a CAS gal. Not at all!

Sharron said...

Wow, love all the bling!! Your bright, cheerful CASE really makes me smile!!

Christina said...

Jeanne, you even make CAS look completely girly and gorgeous! The hot pink is such a fun color to complement the gems.

Karin Åkesdotter said...

WOW! I so agree with Christina - you make every card look like an amazing piece of art - impressed as always, hugs, Karin

Tasnim said...

Wow! This definitely looks like fun!! Your scattered rhinestones are perfectly random! Even though your pictures look amazing, I bet it looks even more amazing in person with all the bling! Thanks for the introduction :)

Kim Heggins said...

Wow, as always an amazing card! I love the bright pink and all of the sweet little bling flowers, makes me want to go out and celebrate!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card Jeanne!!! I thought about making a card for this one...I need more time in the day lol!!!