Monday, September 16, 2013

Paper Sweeties September Release Day 4 - Cut As A Bug!

There is lots to see today - I have three posts.  So I hope you will look around and see everything today - there is New Paper Sweeties, a brand new Ribbon Reel Challenge, and New Waltzingmouse Stamps designs.   I guess now you know what I've been up to!

I've been helping out at school with decorating lockers too.  At my son's last track meet a woman handed me an envelope and quickly left the premises - it reminded me of my one and only subpoena summons to court.  Curiosity got the best of me and I opened the envelope - it said "thanks for volunteering to help decorate lockers".    Of course I am willing to help but had I volunteered?  NO.  The worst part was I got the envelope on Tuesday and locker decorating was on Thursday.  A little short notice huh?  I did get it done - 60 decorations.  Just when I thought I was finished I got talked into centerpieces for the senior award night - so I've been working on those as well.   And lastly I'm supposed to make a poster of my son and all his running achievements (he is a senior this year).    

Today the Paper Sweeties design team is celebrating the new September release hitting the stores yesterday.   The last day of the release we try to mix the old with the new and show you how well the pieces coordinate.  I was so excited to see the new Paper Sweeties dies (Sweet Cuts) added to the line this month.  These are window dies that are really easy to place and what a time saver!  You can check them out at Paper Sweeties.
The card I made today features the new "Cute as a Bug" stamp set.  It features a little ladybug costume that will fit any of the Paper Sweeties. There's also lots of appropriate sentiments to complete your scene.  I dressed up Miss Sophie today.  Isn't she the cutest?
See what the rest of the design team made with the new releases.  Just click on their name to jump to their blog.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



Supplies Used:  Finished Size 4.5 x 6.25"
Stamps:  Paper Sweeties "Cute As A Bug" , "Sophie"
Pattern Paper Simple Stories "Summer Fresh" Collection
Card Stock:  PTI Pure Poppy, White
Dies:  Paper Sweeties Sweet Cuts "Sophie", Spellbinder Labels & Tags
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic
Fibers/Ribbon:  Button Twine Ivory, 3/8" Sheer Dots Red/White, 1/2" Ric Rac Raspberry May Arts
Button

3 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

That's what you get when you are so darn talented!!!! Did you take pictures?

Your card is totally adorbs! Love those papers!

Cathy Weber said...

This is so cute...love that sweet ladybug...hey now...dies? Great idea! That is going to be big!

Marybeth said...

Oh no you are going to be even more busy! You are so nice not to say no!
Love the new dies how fun is that! Love your ladybug card too cute!