Tuesday, February 4, 2014

WPlus9 MMB#16 Sending Love

WPlus9 is celebrating their 4th birthday and you wouldn't believe the goodies they are giving away this month!  There's even a new release - you can check it all out on the blog Stamp Away With Me.  I'm playing along today with the Monday Mood Board - it's a two week challenge and you could win a prize there as well.  Who wouldn't love to win another set of stamps?  
What a romantic mood board this time!  Really so pretty and perfect for February and Valentine's Day.  I took lots of inspiration from the photo including the pearls, doily, lace, paper flowers, and the gold embossed sentiment.  
I was so lucky to have some of the exact patterned papers in my stash!    I embossed the sentiment on vellum and layered it over some stamped.  I love the way they are sort of peeking out from underneath!
If you want to play along too there's still time.  There's also another challenge as part of the birthday celebration (I was so temped to enter this one there) with a $100 store credit as a prize!  You can check it out here.











Supplies Used:  Finished Size 4.5 x 6.25"
Stamps:  Wplus9 Valentine Wishes, Coming Up Roses
Pattern Paper:  My Mind's Eye "In Bloom" 6x6", Polka Dots from Simple Stories "Vintage Bliss"
Card Stock:  PTI White, Vintage Cream, Sweet Blush
Doily:  Wilton
Roses:  Iamroses.com
Ribbon: May Arts Ivory Button Twine, 5/8" Taffeta Iridescent Ivory, 5/8" Lace Pearl Center White
Border Punch:  EK Success Double Embossed Dotted Lace
Ink;  Versamark, Memento Angel Pink, Rose Bud, Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaf

3 comments:

Marybeth said...

Ok a new favorite! Love the roses , pretty bow , gold embossed vellum and wood paper. Oh my gosh your bow is gorgeous.

Joyce said...

Jeanne, this is so very pretty. I love all those flowers, especially those stamped roses. Forgot about them, and they are still on my wish list.

Sue Lelli said...

Jeanne, LOVE how romantic and feminine this card is! LOVE the wood paper and the scallop and the roses! PRETTY card!