Thursday, October 8, 2015

Cinderella Princess

The year seems to be flying for me. I can't believe it's October already! I can't wait until Halloween so I can see all the kids dressed up in their costumes. We usually get 150-200 depending on the weather. Most of the houses in my area are decorated and it's a big deal here. Most people will be sitting on their front porch, or in their driveways so the kids don't have to walk so far. It's a good time to visit with neighbors and get caught up.
My kids are grown up for the most part - my youngest is 19, but I remember the days when my daughter wanted to be a princess, and my son wanted to be a pirate. My tip for today is to let every day "normal" life inspire you to create. Pretty Little Studio has so many beautiful products to document or journal moments you want to remember, or for making cards to share. I used the Cinderella Die cut to make a Halloween card for my daughter.
I I used adhesive foam tape to add dimension to my project. Tip: The Believe Book Mark Cards make an excellent neutral background to mount your die cuts!

My background papers are from the You & Me Collection that compliments the colors in the die cut beautifully. The Gold Foil Lace Doily and sprinkle of gold stars from the Starry Night Confetti Mix are fit for a princess. Tip: Cut the 5" doily to fit your project and save the remnants for your next project.

Have a beautiful day!


Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5”
Pretty Little Studio Products:
Die: Cinderella
Doily: Gold Foil Lace 5”
Pattern Paper: You & Me Collection
Confetti: Starry Night
Believe Book Mark Cards
Stamp: Clearly Besotted “Once Upon A Time”

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a delight this is! I like the fancy gold you added!!

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous! Your daughter will love it! xxx

Kim Heggins said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh....this is just so beautiful! Cinderella is my favorite princess and you really did an amazing job on your card. Wow...how fun to have Halloween be such a big thing where you live. Your daughter will love this card, gorgeous!!!!