Friday, July 8, 2016

Reverse Confetti Summer Sale

Hey!  I've got some great news for you!  Reverse Confetti is having a summer sale that begins TODAY!!   The Confetti Crew is getting ready for the move to the new location and the more they sell the less they will need to move later!  Lucky us!! We'll find all our all our favorites on sale!
Today I'm playing with The Rose Garden Stamp Set.   It has line drawn stamps that are great for coloring like I did today,  as well as solid images ready for inking and stamping.  That's the best of both worlds right?

Isn't this mixed font sentiment so fun?  It looks hand written!  
I used three shades of Copic marker for each flower.  I chose yellow and orange  because citrus colors just seem so summery to me!
I die cut the flowers and leaves with the companion die cut set and layered them on a white card stock base - adhering them with adhesive foam tape to add dimension.
 A sprinkle of clear sequins adds a little sparkle and finishes my card!   

We thought it would be fun if we each picked our 5 top Reverse Confetti Stamp sets today.  Here's mine!





Looks like I chose lots of food related items here... hmmmm... why does that not surprise me? 

Are you going shopping and not sure what to buy?  Let these ladies enable .. I mean.... inspire you with some wonderful project that will just make you HAVE TO HAVE it all!  LOL!! 


Happy shopping and have a great weekend!!











Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Rose Garden

Dies | Reverse Confetti Rose Garden
Sequins | Pretty Pink Posh

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Absolutely fabulous!

cm said...

WOW, Jeanne...your citrus-coloured roses are gorgeous! And the sentiment: so pretty! Thank you for sharing some of your favourite sets...I feel an 'enabling' coming on...
Hugs~c

!neke said...

Beautiful flower card !!!!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a gorgeous card and showcasing one of my top five fav RC sets!

Sharron said...

Gorgeous blooms! I love the brightly colored blooms and agree about the colors, soooo summery!

reeree62 said...

Love this card... the colors are vibrant!!