Saturday, August 6, 2016

Countdown to Confetti Day 2

It's day 2 in our Countdown to Confetti!  There's 7 new stamp sets and 12 dies hitting the store on Monday!  We're showing peeks of the new products so you can get a look at some of the new goodies!  Today we're showing IN A JAM with the matching coordinating die, and FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS.
I love this little jam jar!  I though it would look great paired up with a silver spoon from LOVE AND ICE CREAM Confetti Cuts.  I stamped the sentiment with Black Versafine ink for a chalkboard look. The top of the jar is cut with paper that is printed with linen. 
The second set we're showing today is called FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS - it has lots of inspirational sentiments.  I stamped one of the sentiments on the TAG ME TOO die.
I used a Kaleidacolor ink pad to get the rainbow colors on the stamp.  I repeated the colors in by creating a color block background for the stamp.  This was easy to do - I cut several strips of colored card stock in strips 2 x 4" and then cut them on a diagonal from corner to corner.   Then I taped them together with washi and then cut it into a panel for cover of my card. 


 

Ready to see more of today's new release?   Before you go leave a comment!  There's some candy up for grabs!!   You're going to love what you see! Just click on the designer name below to jump to their blog!

Jeanne Jachna (That's Me)

And, our August ‘Fetti Friends…



IN A JAM

JAM JAR
FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS 


Don't forget to play along with our August SKETCH FOR YOU TO TRY!  We love to see what you make!














Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti In a Jam
Dies | Reverse Confetti Jam Jar, Circles 'n Scalllops, Double Edge Scallop Border, Love and Ice Cream
Pattern Paper | Crate Paper Bloom 6"
Twinery Twine - Buttercream
Wood Veneer Heart

Stamps | Reverse Confetti Forever In Our Hearts
Dies | Reverse Confetti Tag Me, Too
Twinery Natural Twine
Kaleidacolor Desert Heat

33 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome cards! Love that jam jar and the cute label! Fun details with the spoon and twine!
Beautiful sentiment and pretty colors on your 2nd card!

Mary Holshouser said...

Beautiful cards.
the first card looks like a picnic -
the butterflies flying around and the
burlap on the jam jar.
The bright colors on the second card
are wonderful. Really cheerful.
thanks for sharing

~amy~ said...

Jeanne, these are amazing!

Amy Sheffer said...

Amazing! So many wonderful texture details on the first! And your background on the second is incredible!

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

Love your bold and bright cards! I love the "sun rays" that cover the card!

Davi said...

The first is SO pretty! I love the burlap lid and silver spoon with the jam, very fun :) The tag and bold color background on the second is so happy, love them both!

Janet D. said...

Such fabulous cards, fantastic!!!

cm said...

Gorgeous sentiment showcase, Jeanne, especially with the zesty colours! As for the jam jars: adorable! Nothing better than home-made jam...and home-made cards! The butterfly and gingham background: fantastic! Thanks for brightening this yet again rainy, cool Saturday!
Hugs~c

Judy said...

Love that burlap for your jar lid and the spoon too. Your sunburst project is so lovely. Thanks for sharing.

eemel said...

I love all that layering and details on the first card and that second card is so bright and fun!

jan metcalf said...

A spoonful of jam will be wonderful!

Becca Yahrling said...

Beautiful cards and pretty colors you used. Love the sentiment kit.

Karen B. said...

Love all the extra details in your fabulous cards!

Jill Norwood said...

Oh my Jeanne! I think I need the new Jam set and dies just for the "spread the love" sentiment! I adore it! Gorgeous inspiration my dear! I just want to buy every single thing Jen designs for RC!

Lesley said...

Wow, Jeanne! Love the jam label embossed in white on black! That butterfly paper is perfect too! You are the master of colour and pattern!!!

Janetlynne said...

Love your cards

Connie M said...

Beautiful cards. All those rainbow of colors look like a lot of work to do, but the end result is fantastic.

Mary-Anne V said...

fun cards...love how you added a silver spoon to the first card.

Christy Borfitz said...

Both cards are fantastic! I love the bright sun ray background!

Sue D said...

I like the colors on your sunrise/sunset card. Great idea to add a spoon with the jam jar and I like the linen topper.

D.Ann C said...

That bright and bold sunrise/sunset card is terrific!

Iris Esther López said...

Great cards. Love the detail of the spoon.

None None said...

Utterly fantastic!! Love the colors of your first card especially

Unknown said...

Love the cards!

Julie W said...

I so love the layers and texture of your jam card, and your industrious approach so perfectly executed with paper pieces for the sunburst. Well done...thanks for inspiring!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love both of your colorful cards, Jeanne, especially the bright sentiment! It made me feel better just to see it!

Christine said...

Love the bright sunburst and the multi-hued sentiment. So bright and sweet! You were clever to add the spoon to the jam jar. Cool how the RC sets coordinate!

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous cards, Jeanne! I love how pretty the first one is! And your background on the second one is wonderful! I'm swooning...

Diane Jaquay said...

WOW, just WOW!!!

Amy Rohl said...

The jam jar - I can't even! Thud!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your sweet jam jar...so cute. And your second card is amazing, simply amazing. Love that sweet sentiment and background, just stunning!

Lisa said...

So this jar card is my fave! I just love your mixture of colors and papers....

Sharron said...

Fabulous cards! I LOVE the rainbow sunburst!!