Friday, August 26, 2016

Leaping Lions!

Leaping Lions! Are you subscribed to the Reverse Confetti Newsletter? No? Well let me give you a little temptation!

I made this for the Inspiration Station. We select something that inspires us.. could be anything.. food, something in the aisle of the local department store, a display you saw somewhere, nature, a phrase, a song etc.

If you want to know what inspired me, and see the whole project the only place you can get it is in the Reverse Confetti Newsletter. you can sign up here on the Reverse Confetti Store Site.

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Leaping Lions
Dies | Reverse Confetti Leaping Lions, Sunburst Cover Panel

3 comments:

cm said...

I'm *roaring* with delight at your adorable lions, Jeanne....total cuteness (and yep, I'm subscribed to the newsletter, so looking forward to the inspiration details!).
Hugs~c

Tracey McNeely said...

So much cuteness!

Lisa Elton said...

This just makes me smile!! After all, I do have a little granddaughter who likes to roar like a lion!! CUTE card!