Sunday, August 21, 2016

Pretty Little Studio | Sunny Days

Hi Jeanne here today and I'm celebrating Sunny Days! That's what we love about summer isn't it? This card is full of bright yellow color that will be like sending sunshine through the mail! I think it would make a great "pick me up" for someone who's feeling down - sunny days ahead!
I started with a base of papers from the Sand Castle Collection! If you love Summer then Sand Castle is the collection for you! It captures sunny skies, butterfly wings, and lazy days at the beach.
The sweetheart holding the flower is called Daisy of course! She's holding a daisy and her dress is covered with them! I've got her layered on a Cambridge 4" doily. The lace adds to her feminine appeal!
I stamped a sentiment on a Sunset Beach Note Flag. These are die cut and ready to work with and perfectly match the colors in the Sand Castle Collection. A sunny yellow flair and a sprinkle of confetti from Baby Jack and Baby Claire mixes add some shine.
I hope you're having a great day and that the sun is shining wherever you are!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Die Cut | Daisy
Paper | Sandcastle 6”
Cambridge 4” Doily
Flair | Sandcastle
Note Flag | Sunset Beach
Confetti | Baby Claire & Jack
Twinery Buttercream Twine
Stamp | Sugar Pea Designs | Feeling Sentimental

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Jeanne this is absolutely delightful. Adore the vintage feel and cheerful yellows.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Diane Jaquay said...

This is really precious, Daisy is so sweet and your layers are lovely!

Lisa Elton said...

I adore this card Jeanne!! That little girl is just precious. The PP you used is so sweet. Love the colors and the paper doily. I LOVE it ALL!!

Mary said...

Jeanne, I love love love your card. So cheerful. And since yellow is my favorite color......this card is super pleasing to me. Did I say gorgeous? Well it surely is.

Jeannie said...

This is such a sweet and adorable card! Love all of the pretty colors :)

Jeannie T.
My blog challenge this week is: On Cloud 9 ~ Join Me!
More Info Here:
Dragonfly Journeys

Sharron said...

Wonderful layering and that little girl is so precious! Love all the great details!

Patti said...

This card is completely delightful!! It reminds me of my Grandma's attic! Yellow is so fresh and happy isn't it!?! beautiful

Patti

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I love how you used that die cut over those pretty papers. Beautiful design.