Monday, August 8, 2016

Reverse Confetti New August Release!

YIPPEE! It's release day at Reverse Confetti! Time for you to get your hands on these wonderful new products! There's 7 new stamp sets, and 12 new dies to choose from! We're celebrating with a blog hop! If you are hopping along you should have reached me from
Leigh Penner's blog. If you want to start from the beginning and get all the details including the prize that's up for grabs you can find that here at the Reverse Confetti Blog

My card today features the TOUCAN OF FRIENDSHIP stamp set and coordinating dies!

I did some distressing on the top and sides of my card stock panel.. yes I had to try out those stinkin stencil brushes.  They do leave a nice soft glow! 

Next I added a cross stitched frame from the new ALL FRAMED UP die.  You are going to love all the different die cut frames!  
I colored up the Toucan and foliage with Copic Markers.  I added a few gems to the flower centers here and there to add a little sparkle.
Ready for the next stop? It's Laurie Schmidlin! But before you go make sure you leave a comment! I'd sure love to see you win!

Here's a complete list of the hop for easy reference! 
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Toucan of Friendship
Dies | Reverse Confetti Toucan of Friendship, All Framed Up
Gems

17 comments:

None None said...

What a stunning card!! I love the soft green shading you added in the corners of the frame - such a lovely touch.

richardbreaks said...

Jeanne, love that toucan! Your jungle, growing outside of your frame, is wonderfully styled. Such a happy card!

!neke said...

Love this toucan !!!!!

Ineke X

Amy Rohl said...

I just love his blue body!! Great design!

cm said...

You've created a vibrant little 'slice of paradise' here, Jeanne, with your adorable, dapper toucan nestled in his fabulous foliage surroundings! I have this sudden desire to travel to the tropics after seeing this *grin* Awesome showcase!
Hugs~c

Marybeth said...

Love this colorful tropical card , Jeanne! How fun!

Dana said...

Fabulous card!! Love the bright colors!!

~amy~ said...

This is awesome!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness Jeanne, this is a tropical beauty!! So fresh and bright!

Sharron said...

Wonderful release! I've loved all your fabulous designs and think my favorite is this fun toucan set. LOVE your design!!

Donna said...

I do love your pretty flowers surrounding that Toucan, Jeanne. X

Lisa H. said...

what a beautiful card! love the colors on your toucan, so so cute!

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful card! I love that frame you created around the toucan!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love the free floating flower affects! Stunning!

Marta said...

this card turned out amazing!

kReN said...

Your card is really awesome. The colors are so vibrant! TFS!

Jinny Newlin said...

So much goodness going on over here, love, that there's no way I could possibly keep up; but I had to tell you how much I loved this little scene! Love the white on white with the framing! It's so perfectly colored, and the sentiment is priceless! Such a fun release! Love the elephant, too, but I SOOO wish the coffee elements weren't attached.