Sunday, September 25, 2016

Pretty Little Studio - Meet Brie!


I've told you before how much I love playing with the vintage dollies in the Pretty Little Studio collection! They remind me of the paper dress up dolls from my childhood. This sweetie pie is Brie! Isn't she the cutest? Honestly I think they're all adorable! 

I started my card with background papers from the Marigold Collection. The striped paper is Coral Bells and the dotted paper is called Milkweed. I topped that with a journaling card to make a "frame" background for the die cut.

I wanted to repeat the butterfly on the die cut image of Brie so I added a few Butterfly Bush Stickers. To remove some of the adhesive I dust the sticky side with baby powder.

I stamped a sentiment on a "Forever" Note Flag. There's lots of different colors in the pack so you'll find a match every time. You could easily personalize your card with a hand written sentiment too! 

This pretty feminine thank you card is sure to delight the recipient!

You're never to old to play with dolls! I say do what makes your heart happy!




Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5”
Pretty Little Studio Supplies
Die Cut: Brie
Neapolitan Strawberry Crème Journaling Cards
Forever Note Flag Strips
Butterfly Stickers
Pattern Paper  Marigold Collection
Waltzingmouse Stamps Teeny Trees

The Twinery Strawberry Twine

3 comments:

Renee said...

She is precious!!
Love this sweet card! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how SWEET!!

Nora Noll said...

This is totally amazing!! That dress looks so real and your layering of the different papers is just exquisite. I wish I could do this!!