Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Simple Stories Emoji Love Collection.. Be A Unicorn!


I've got some colorful cards for the emoji lover in your life! Let’s face it.. who doesn’t love emoji’s? I don’t care if you 15 or 50 they’re a fun way to spice up your text messages and social media! The Emoji Love collection from Simple Stories is total eye candy.. bright colors, net lingo, and super fun emoji icons will have you smiling from ear to ear.
Need a special card for a tween or teen in your life? You can’t go wrong with the unicorn emoji. This one says “Be a Unicorn”! Unicorns are unique and rare.. this sends a positive message that you don’t have to be the same as everyone else. Be different. Just be you!

I started out with a background of papers from the Emoji Love 6x8” pad. Rainbow stripes on one side, and stars on the other.
For my focal point I selected two 3x4 cards from the Emoji Love SN@P! Pack. The pack contains 112 double sided cards to choose from. I cut the a rainbow stripe card with a circle die (you can also use a punch) to create a semi circle, and layered it over another card with a star print on black.
  
I topped that with a unicorn and “be a unicorn speech bubble” sticker from the Combo Sticker. This sticker sheet can be purchased individually and is also included in the 12” paper pack.
The sparkle heart is a die cut from the Bits and Pieces pack. I added a word sticker over the heart that says u rock, and another sticker from the Combo Sheet along the bottom.The finishing touches for me are always a bit of bling.. a decorative brad bow and some shiny color matched enamel dots.
One of the girls in a mood over a guy? Maybe a bad break up? I’ve seen them come and go.. and the one thing that sets things right is a girls night out! This would be a great card for my teenager. I’d tuck in some movie tickets and a little extra cash for some junk food. How about a birthday card for a best friend?
I mixed more Emoji Love papers for the background before adding a 3x4 SN@P! card. I added a bit of Expressions Washi Tape along the edge to look like it’s holding the card in place.
All the cool food shapes are from the Bits and Pieces pack. There are 47 die cut ready to work with pieces you have lots to choose from.
Even the “Yes! word bubble and heart eyed emoji are from the Bits and Pieces!
I love the round tab stickers in the 4x6 sticker pack. They make great accents. Can you spy the little “OMG” one on my card?
OMG! The Emoji Love collection will TOTALLY bring a smile to your face! LOL!




Cards Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
#8014 Simple Stories Emoji Love 6x8” Paper Pad
#8025 Simple Stories Emoji Love SN@P! Pack
#8001 Simple Stories Emoji Love Combo Sticker
#8016 Simple Stories Emoji Love Bits and Pieces
#8020 Simple Stories Emoji Love Decorative Brads
#8017 Simple Stories Emoji Love Enamel Dots
#8022 Simple Stories Emoji Love 4x6 Stickers
#8028 Simple Stories Expressions Washi Tape




1 comment:

Sharron said...

Super fun cards! Looks like you enjoyed playing with all those cute images!