Wednesday, May 3, 2017

You & Me AND SUNSHINE!


I don't know about you but me? Today I'm in some serious need for some sunshine! Mother Nature has been playing games with us here in the Midwest. Last week it felt like summer.. and this week we're moving in the wrong direction .. back to winter! Time for a sweet escape to my crafty space for a little sunshine!
The Pretty Little Studio Summer Vibes Collection is just the ticket! It's sunshine and tropical places on pattern paper, tags, die cuts and flairs! I started with a pattern paper background of florals (Flower Crown) and stripes (Sundress | Orange Sherbet).
Next I added a Picnic Tag for my focal point. It was a little wide for my A2 size card so I trimmed the sides. I topped the tag with a fun pineapple and flower die cut from the Summer Vibes die cut pack. The pack has 12 printed and cut images ready to work with so you can make lots of projects
I added the You and Me sentiment strip from the Here and There Collection. Both collections were designed by Heather Adams so the font on it matches the one on the All Day, Every Day orange flair. To add a little sparkle some sequins were in order. There are lots to choose from that compliment any collection. I chose Sunsation and Buttered Corn to add more sunny yellow to my design.
This card is sure to chase away the rainy day blues! I feel better already! Have a great day! 




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Pretty Little Studio Products
Pattern Paper | Summer Vibes | Sundress Orange Sherbet
Die Cuts | Picnic Tags | Summer Vibes, Here (Hello Heather)
Flair | All Day, Every Day
Sequins | Sunsation, Buttered Corn
Twinery Charcoal Twine
Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders

3 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Beautiful bright sunny colors, Jeanne! Love it! We're supposed to hit 97 today, wish I could send you some sun!!!

Sharron said...

I with you about the weather. That's what it's been like here. Sun is expected tomorrow! Love seeing your bright and happy card!!

Diane Jaquay said...

OMG Jeanne I totally ADORE this!! It's a great big burst of summery sunshine on a card, and it makes me hap hap happy!!