Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Pretty Little Studio - Pinterest Inspired - Hello Summer!

I hope you're having a great day! I'm keeping cool doing a little crafting with my Pretty Little Studio goodies! I love working with these products! Everything is color cordinated and meant to work together, and there are so many embellishments and die cuts available in each collection to work with! I really enjoy mixing and matching the different elements until everything looks "just right"! If you're not feeling so inspired lately maybe you need a little inspiration? 

Every Tuesday we have a "Pinterest Inspired" photo on the blog to jump start your mojo! So what does this get you thinking of? Immediately I'm seeing pink.. what color would you call the car? I'm thinking FLAMINGO!! Next I'm looking at that set of wheels and I'm starting to think about summer road trips! 

The Ain't Life Grand Collection seemed the perfect choice for the inspiration photo! The die cut cameras, arrows, rainbow stripes and florals in the set seem travel inspired and there's lots of pinks in the collection! 

The pink camera comes from the Document This die cut pack. All the flowers are from Bloomin'. The cool XO black frame is from Framed, and the Arrow is from Mixed Bag. I told you! Lots and Lots of die cuts to choose from - perfect for making a collage type card or embellishing a layout! 

A journaling card always makes a perfect matt for an A2 size card. Can you find the journaling card on my project? That's right! It's the pink and white with the "hello" sentiment printed on it. I put the black frame around the "hello" to make it the center of attention. This card is from the Hello Today pack that contains 8 different 3x4" cards. 

I always have to have a little sparkle and shine on my cards! The store offers several different colors that compliment the colors in each collection. I added Pink Petals (the shaped larger pink sequins) and Gift Wrap (flat red) to compliment the pinks and reds in my design. 

I think it's going to be a beautiful day! 



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | Ain’t Life Grand
3x4” Pocket Card | Hello Today
Die Cut | Bloomin’ (flowers), Framed, Document This (camera) Mixed Bag (arrow)
Sequins | Gift Wrap, Pink Petals

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the colors on this one Jeanne! Pretty card!

Kim Heggins said...

Ohhhh....love all those wonderful layers and that pink, it is amazing.