Thursday, June 8, 2017

Pretty Little Studio | Sealed With A Kiss


Is there a June wedding in your near future? It's that perfect month for an outdoor wedding! I thought I'd make a fresh congratulations card with the Pretty Little Studio "With All My Heart" Collection! The colors are a wonderful mix of bolds and pastels - think navy and pink with baby blue and lime green! It's a fun mix that's a real treat for the eye! 

This collection is so romantic - lots of beautiful blooms, arrows and hearts making this the perfect collection for a wedding or anniversary card. I layered a die cut heart heart from the "Cherish" die cut pack over a circle wreath in navy from the "Forever" die cut pack. 

I added half a 4" Cambridge Doily under the die cuts to add a touch of lace. The ledger peeking from underneath is printed on a You & Me Bracket die cut, the package contains an assortment in different colors that perfectly match the papers in the collection. 

For some sparkle and shine I added Crystal and Crystal Snow sequins as accents. 

I used an Adore You Cut Apart Word Flag for the "Sealed With A Kiss" Sentiment.
I know the new Mr. & Mrs. will be delighted with this modern take on a classic wedding card!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | With All My Heart Collection
Bracket & Die Cuts | You & Me
Die Cut | Forever, Cherish
Cut Apart Word Flags | Adore You
Doily | 4” Cambridge
Sequins | 4mm Crystal, Crystal Snow

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Lovely layerings and colors on this pretty card Jeanne!

Lisa Elton said...

What a modern and fun design for a wedding card! Terrific layers and colors Jeanne!!