Tuesday, August 1, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps August Release Day One - Flower Case Alphabet


I hope you're having a great day! I've got some exciting news to share! CAS-ual Fridays Stamps has a brand new release and we're showing peeks today - August 1, through Friday - August 4 when the stamps become available in the store. There's four new stamp sets in the store that you're going to love! Today we're sharing the Flower Case Alphabet!
I tried to think of a good way to show you all the letters on a project. I didn't get them all worked in... but I'm hoping you can find the letter that you're looking for on my sample. I'm always looking for the "J" or another letter for a monogram or someone's name.

Using a stamping tool I inked up all the different letters in bright colors. I wanted to show off all the little flowers that compose each letter.

I die cut the Thanks Fri Die from the Smiling die set three times from white card stock and once from black card stock. I glued them all together to make one thick word die. When I attached it to the card it secured the loops of button twine in place.

Some black enamel dots add a little shine to the card. I chose black to contrast with all those bright colors in the Flower Case Alphabet.

Want to see more? Here's a list of all the designers with projects to share today! 


Want to go shopping? If you see something you like I hope you will use my special discount code. Any commission that would normally go to me for your purchase has been redirected to CAS-ual Fridays to use toward Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. I accept no commission for the use of products on my blog and only use and endorse products that I love and would recommend. Here's a link to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Store.




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Flower Case Alphabet
Dies | CAS-ual Fridays Smiling Fri Dies
Button Twine | May Arts Black
Enamel Dots 

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a CUTE alphabet! This is delightful Jeanne!

Tracey McNeely said...

Those letters are so fun Jeanne! Love them as a background!

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable...what a fun alphabet!