Friday, September 29, 2017

Pretty Little Studio Trick Or Treat

I'm seriously loving the Pretty Little Studio NEW Goosebumps Collection! It's everything you want for Halloween - orange and black with a twist of baby blue and navy! You'll find cats and bats, and everything that makes you shiver and get GOOSEBUMPS!
There's lots of embellishments available in this collection so you can select just the right images for your designs. I started my layout with the Trick Or Treat tag from the Ghost Town Die Cuts package. It takes center stage and all the other elements work around it. This tag is printed with just a sentiment. I added the Witch's Brew bat die cut with adhesive foam tape to add dimension.
The laboratory beaker die cut with the poison symbol is from the Spooktastic die cut pack.
I added a spray of stars and sequins bubbling up from the flask. The sequins add some shine and the stars add a magical element to the design.
To add a little weight to the design I added a black "happy halloween" sentiment from the Spellbound Cut Aparts sheet. The black brings balance to the design and grounds the tag so it doesn't look like it's floating.
Hoping you have the best Halloween ever!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | Goosebumps Collection
Die Cuts | Ghost Town, Witch's Brew, Spooktastic
Cut Aparts | Spellbound
Sequins | Buttered Corn, Tree Topper
Twine | The Twinery Mandarin

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

I don't know this brand ! I'm gonna check it out !