Friday, December 15, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Hannukah Dreidel

Today I'm posting for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps! I'm wishing all who celebrate it a Happy Hanukkah! I'm so jealous that you get 8 days of presents! LOL! I am not Jewish, but I want to honor my friends and respect their religion by sending a card that is appropriate for them! CAS-ual Friday's Stamps has several Judaica stamp sets that are perfect for different occasions throughout the year.
I stamped a background of dreidels from the SPIN THE DREIDEL stamp set in shades of blue for a background. I added small stars from the STAR OF DAVID stamp set in yellow.
The Happy Hanukkah sentiment is from the STAR OF DAVID stamp set also. Blue and Gold are traditional Hanukkah colors.
I added some loops of gold thread under the sentiment and then adhered some die cut stars from the HANUKKAH Fri Die set. I wanted them to look like they were threaded on the twine.






Want to go shopping? If you see something you like I hope you will use my special discount code. You'll save 15% off your ENTIRE order - sale items included! Any commission that would normally go to me for your purchase has been redirected to CAS-ual Fridays to use toward Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. I accept no commission for the use of products on my blog and only use and endorse products that I love and would recommend. Here's a link to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Store.



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Spin The Dreidel, Star of David
Die | CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Hanukkah

No comments: