Saturday, December 2, 2017

Pretty Little Studio - Fernweh!

It's that time of year that calls us home - visiting friends and family for the holidays. A few times a year I get that urge to leave home - to hit the road and go on an adventure. I never really had a name for it but now I know its called "Fernweh". I pulled this from Wikipedia:

fern (“far”) +‎ Weh (“pain”). Literally "farsickness" or "longing for far-off places", as contrasted with Heimweh (“homesickness, longing for home”).
I'm always telling my young adult kids that now is the time to see the world.. before they have commitments and house payments. For me it's a longing to feel (hear, see, smell) the ocean, and the sun shining on my face. 
Today I'm playing with the Pretty Little Studio Wish You Were Here Collection . The collection includes lots of die cut embellishments to adorn your layouts or cards like these Adventure Tickets from the Fernweh pack, Arrows and Hearts from the Stop Here pack, and circles from the Fly Away pack.
The colors in the collection are unisex so they'll make everyone happy! I'm in awe of the mix of BRIGHTS and PASTELS together! 
Follow your heart and travel well!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | Wish You Were Here Collection
Frames| Travel Plans
Die Cut | Stop Here, Fernweh, Fly Away
Sequins | Golden

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Lots of fun patterns and layers Jeanne, this is fun!