Sunday, December 10, 2017

Pretty Little Studio - Home For Christmas


It's true, there's no place like home for the holidays! You get that sentimental feeling at Christmas like no other time of year! The Home For Christmas Collection from Pretty Little Studio gives me that warm fuzzy feeling I'm craving for this time of year. The soft watercolor and hand script font feel personal and comfortable.

I started with a background of December Snow paper topped with a 3x4" journaling card from the "Magic" pack. The card had a blue sky with a little fence along the bottom. 
I covered up the fence printed on the journaling card with a die cut house nested in a forest of evergreens. The house and trees are from the Home For Christmas die cut pack.
I added a few more snowflakes with adhesive foam tape to add some dimension. I like that they repeat the snowflake pattern on the background paper. The finishing touch is some bling.. a sprinkle of Raindrop Blue transparent sequins.
All tucked in safe inside is sort of making me wish for a little snow about now! LOL! I hope you have a great day!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | Home for Christmas Collection | December Snow
3x4 Journaling Card | Magic
Die Cuts | Home For Christmas
Sequins | Raindrop Blue

No comments: