Friday, December 29, 2017

Tupelo Designs LLC - I Hope Your Day ROCKS!



I hope you're having a great day! It's FRIDAY!!! Another long weekend ahead for most of us to! I hope you all have lots of fun and most of all A HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
I thought this My Favorite Things Pure Innocence image called "Heartstrings" would be perfect for New Years! Maybe you're taking in some music this weekend? It can't be a party without some music! LOL!
The pretty background papers are Crate Paper Cute Girl 6". The star sequins are from the Queen and Company Sequins Toppings.
Stamping the sentiment on white card stock and cutting into word blocks adds a fun and fresh look to this design! 

Want a peek at my latest order? I love finding lots of my favorite brands at TUPELO DESIGNS LLC! I can buy a little of this, and a little of that... AND everything is delivered to my front door with FREE SHIPPING EVERY DAY (USA only - discounted shipping rates applied for international orders). 

Tupelo Designs LLC also offers Loyalty Points that add up and turn into dollars off your future orders!  

Neat and Tangled Nice and Neat Modern Triangles Cover Plate, Hello Winter Stamp Set and Winter Word Die, and Concord & 9th Heartstrings

Avery Elle Windmill, Pink Fresh Love Scale

Waffle Flower Stitched Morning Glories, Stitched Unicorn and Embroidery Hoops die. You can see all the Waffle Flower Stamp Sets in the store here.



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | MFT Pure Innocence Heartstrings

5 comments:

sandie said...

This card totally rocks Jeanne, love all the pretty colours and layers and wow to your colouring.....send some of your skill my way xx

Lisa Elton said...

Layered in cuteness Jeanne and perfectly colored too!

Greta said...

Your card is so cute & love all the pretty layers, Jeanne!

Sharron said...

What a sweet little PI girl! Hope your day is rocking as well! Looks like you have some awesome new supplies to play with this year. Can't wait to see what you create!!

Linda S. said...

Jeanne, I have been looking everywhere for that Pure Innocence stamp, and cannot find it. Did you find yours at Tupelo Designs,LLC? I have a niece that plays guitar in a band, and would love to send her an encouragement card using that image. Thanks for your help. ls4atwindstreamdotnet