Friday, December 8, 2017

Tupelo Designs LLC - Sea-son's Greetings!


Happy Friday! I hope you have some fun planned for the weekend! It's getting cold here so we're moving the festivities inside! LOL! I'm hoping I'll have some time to address and write some personal notes in some Christmas Cards.

Fridays are my day to post for Tupelo Designs LLC Store. They're my favorite place to shop. In the past I would purchase most of my stamps directly from the manufacturer (like My Favorite Things, Waffle Flower, Concord & 9th etc.). Sometimes I had a hard time getting my cart up to the required amount for free shipping. At Tupelo Designs LLC that's never a problem. Shipping is ALWAYS FREE - no coupon required (USA Only - discounted international shipping), and I dont have to worry about minimums. I can mix and match whatever brands I like.
Today I'm playing with the Waffle Flower "The Season". I love alternative designs for Christmas! This merman is just too fun!   I made this one for a special friend who lives in Florida!   Look close and see some of the fun elements of each character.
The treasure chest is filled with presents! Check out that fish with the candy cane!
The salty Merman is wearing a hat and his tattoo says "HO HO HO"
Even the fish are getting into the spirit of the season decorating the coral!
Do you love that cool background? It was made with alcohol inks. You can see them all in the store here. I've been building my collection! There are several brands to choose from, but I'm sticking with my man Tim Holtz. He's never steered me wrong before! I started a swatch sheet - all the inks are painted on a bit of YUPO paper. Can you believe I don't have all the colors yet?
Want to go shopping? Click here to jump to the Tupelo Designs LLC Store!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower The Season
Dies | Waffle Flower The Season

2 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Such a fantastic underwater Christmas scene, Jeanne! Just like you say, there are some great details in that set and I love your inky background!

Lisa Elton said...

Amazing background and happy colors Jeanne! This is fantastic!