Monday, April 16, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays A Little Birdie


I hope you're having a great day! I'm posting on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog today with this pretty card!
I can't decide if Spring is here or not. We have a nice day and the next there are snowflakes in the air! I can't fight Mother Nature so today I 'm creating my own weather today! In my perfect world the sun is shining, the birds are singing and all the flowers are in bloom!
I stamped and die cut the LITTLE BIRDIES Trio and then cut the birds apart using only the top and bottom birdies. They're stamped with Memento Ink and colored with Copic Markers. 

I perched one of the birds in a CASUAL TREES Fri Die, and added some 4 PETALS blooms. The leaves are stamped and hand cut using the PEACE & COMFORT Stamp Set.
It's a nice day right?


Want to go shopping? If you see something you like I hope you will use my special discount code. You'll save 15% off your ENTIRE order - sale items included! Any commission that would normally go to me for your purchase has been redirected to CAS-ual Fridays to use toward Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. I accept no commission for the use of products on my blog and only use and endorse products that I love and would recommend. Here's a link to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Store.




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Little Birdies, Peace & Comfort
Dies | CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Little Birdies, 2 Petals, Casual Trees
Pattern Paper | American Crafts Shimelle Little By Little 6"



CAS Little Birdies
CAS Little Birdies

CAS
CAS Little Birdies Fri Dies
CAS Little Birdies Fri Dies

CAS
CAS Peace & Comfort
CAS Peace & Comfort

CAS
CAS 4 Petals Fri Die
CAS 4 Petals Fri Die

CAS
CAS Casual Trees Fri Dies
CAS Casual Trees Fri Dies

CAS

3 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is SO CUTE! I LOVE it!

BenteS said...

Such a cute card.
Love the design and colours :))

Lisa Elton said...

Oh goodness Jeanne, this is oozing with spring sweetness!!