Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Pretty Little Studio - Good Job!

I'm just having a little fun today with the cute images from the Pretty Little Studio Potpourri Collection! Isn't this frog too cute? Frogs always make me think of my son. There is a creek that runs about 200 yards from our house so it's not unusual to find toads in the grass in the summer. When my son was young and curious I'd encourage him to catch one for a closer look. I never let on that I am afraid of their squirm bodies. I'd put on a brave face and make it seem like I was letting him have all the fun!
I'm thinking this will be a "good job on your report card" note for a little man I know! A word of encouragement goes a long way especially with a reward tucked inside!
This journaling card with a ledger paper print from the End of Summer pack is actually mounted up side down on my card. I've hidden the printed sentiment with the die cut frog from Rainy Days.
The die cut flag from the Family Branch pack makes the perfect place to add a sentiment. I chose a Back to School Flair that says it all! 
The die cut flag from the Family Branch pack makes the perfect place to add a sentiment. I chose a Back to School Flair that says it all! I love that I can find products that fit my every mood in the Pretty Little Studio shop - classy and elegant to cute and whimsical! The Potpourri Collection is sure to make you smile!



Finished Size 4.25 x5.5"
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | Potpourri Collection
Journaling | End of Summer 3x4
Die Cuts | Rainy Days, Family Branch
Flair | Back To School

2 comments:

Sharron said...

Adorable little frog--love this fun card! Must say I like frogs--even have gone out with Harry to count them by listening for their calls. He can identify every one!

Lisa Elton said...

This is too much fun! I like the delightful layers and colors!